Orange Spain has launched a free Android app for reading and writing NFC tags. NFC On can be used to program tags to initiate actions such as sharing contacts, launching apps and accessing social networks, as well as changing settings and profiles on the user’s phone or pairing to other devices such as speakers and headphones.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?