Orange Spain has launched a free Android app for reading and writing NFC tags. NFC On can be used to program tags to initiate actions such as sharing contacts, launching apps and accessing social networks, as well as changing settings and profiles on the user’s phone or pairing to other devices such as speakers and headphones.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes