Orange Spain has launched a free Android app for reading and writing NFC tags. NFC On can be used to program tags to initiate actions such as sharing contacts, launching apps and accessing social networks, as well as changing settings and profiles on the user’s phone or pairing to other devices such as speakers and headphones.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain