Orange Spain has launched a free Android app for reading and writing NFC tags. NFC On can be used to program tags to initiate actions such as sharing contacts, launching apps and accessing social networks, as well as changing settings and profiles on the user’s phone or pairing to other devices such as speakers and headphones.
- Visa to launch new payments service in September, Apple could be the first customer
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand