Apple has been granted a patent for System and method for simplified data transfer, which describes a system for simplifying the task of syncing devices and choosing which files to share between them. The “Grab & Go” patent describes in detail how NFC could be used to enable Apple devices to synchronised easily and was applied for in 2009.
- Join NFC World and Gemalto to learn how to develop a successful mobile payments roadmap
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app