Attendees at Computex 2013, the technology trade show taking place in Taiwan this week, are able to use their NFC phones as ID badges. The event’s official app includes support for in-app registration as well as for NFC badges.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?