Dell has announced a range of updates and upgrades to its consumer and commercial PC portfolio at Computex 2013, including the addition of NFC functionality to its XPS 12 convertible Ultrabook, Engadget reports.
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand