Two new flagship Ultrabook PCs from Sony will include NFC. At 870g and 1.06kg respectively, the company says the Vaio Pro 11 and Vaio Pro 13 are the lightest touchscreen Ultrabooks in the world. The laptops will be available worldwide from 9 June from US$1,150 and US$1,250.
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app
- Gmail sends money in the UK
- Vinci Park introduces NFC car parking tickets
- NFC pioneer Proxama cuts jobs ahead of trading update
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips