Oberthur Technologies has partnered with HID Global to enable the access control specialist’s Seos digital keys to be stored on Oberthur’s DragonFly NFC SIMs. “The Seos applet is part of an ecosystem of interoperable products and services for issuing, delivering and revoking digital keys on NFC-enabled mobile devices that can be used to open doors to homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings,” Oberthur explains.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics