Taiwan-based PQI Group has demonstrated an NFC-enabled memory stick at Computex 2013. “Simply plug the thumb drive into a USB port and use an NFC-equipped smart phone in close proximity to engage the encryption mechanism and access files stored on the thumb drive,” says PQI. “Your personal files are safeguarded from prying eyes with the highest level of protection.”
- US Bank cardmembers among first to get Android Pay
- Android Pay to support offers and rewards
- USAT adds support for Android Pay
- Google unveils Android Pay
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?