The new Sound Blaster Evo line of wireless gaming headsets from Creative is NFC enabled for easy and quick Bluetooth pairing with other devices. The Evo Zx and Evo ZxR have the same Sound Blaster SB-Axx1 processing as found in the company’s sound cards, allowing users to customise and tune their audio through desktop and mobile apps. The Evo Zx will ship in July for £200 followed by the Evo ZxR at £250 in August.
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE