The new Sound Blaster Evo line of wireless gaming headsets from Creative is NFC enabled for easy and quick Bluetooth pairing with other devices. The Evo Zx and Evo ZxR have the same Sound Blaster SB-Axx1 processing as found in the company’s sound cards, allowing users to customise and tune their audio through desktop and mobile apps. The Evo Zx will ship in July for £200 followed by the Evo ZxR at £250 in August.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches