The new Sound Blaster Evo line of wireless gaming headsets from Creative is NFC enabled for easy and quick Bluetooth pairing with other devices. The Evo Zx and Evo ZxR have the same Sound Blaster SB-Axx1 processing as found in the company’s sound cards, allowing users to customise and tune their audio through desktop and mobile apps. The Evo Zx will ship in July for £200 followed by the Evo ZxR at £250 in August.
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app
- PayAnywhere reader supports Apple Pay