The new Sound Blaster Evo line of wireless gaming headsets from Creative is NFC enabled for easy and quick Bluetooth pairing with other devices. The Evo Zx and Evo ZxR have the same Sound Blaster SB-Axx1 processing as found in the company’s sound cards, allowing users to customise and tune their audio through desktop and mobile apps. The Evo Zx will ship in July for £200 followed by the Evo ZxR at £250 in August.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows