Oberthur Technologies’ Pearl NFC embedded secure element is included in Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S4 smartphone, Oberthur has announced. Pearl offers the largest memory on the market and is the first of its kind to be certified by Visa, MasterCard and Google, Oberthur says.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx