Moscow’s Department of Transportation is planning to install NFC subway turnstiles for mobile payments later this year, according to Tass Telecom. A pilot will start in September and the project involves 32 partners, including mobile network operators, banks and payment systems, says Tass.
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal
- Nintendo adds NFC payments
- Four in ten mobile wallet users choose mobile as primary mode of payment
- CU Wallet signs up 65 credit unions for QR mobile payments