Security software specialist Cryptomathic has upgraded its EMV data preparation solution to enable customers to issue payment applications to smartphones and other mobile devices. The upgrade sees the company’s Cardink technology supporting the requirements of both Mastercard Mobile PayPass and Visa Mobile.
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama