A new range of Brother multi-function printers will use Broadcom’s BCM20792 NFC controller for one tap printing from mobile devices. The MFC-J870DW and MFC-J875DW printers are compatible with NFC devices running Android 4.0+ and will also utilise Broadcom’s BCM43362 WLAN chip for WiFi connectivity.
- Visa to launch new payments service in September, Apple could be the first customer
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand