A new range of Brother multi-function printers will use Broadcom’s BCM20792 NFC controller for one tap printing from mobile devices. The MFC-J870DW and MFC-J875DW printers are compatible with NFC devices running Android 4.0+ and will also utilise Broadcom’s BCM43362 WLAN chip for WiFi connectivity.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users