A new range of Brother multi-function printers will use Broadcom’s BCM20792 NFC controller for one tap printing from mobile devices. The MFC-J870DW and MFC-J875DW printers are compatible with NFC devices running Android 4.0+ and will also utilise Broadcom’s BCM43362 WLAN chip for WiFi connectivity.
- Wearable payments to reach $501bn by 2020
- OneBit tests Bitcoin payments via NFC
- US shoppers buying into mobile payments
- Square ‘files for public offering’
- Visa signs up 2,300 financial institutions for Visa Token Service