A new range of Brother multi-function printers will use Broadcom’s BCM20792 NFC controller for one tap printing from mobile devices. The MFC-J870DW and MFC-J875DW printers are compatible with NFC devices running Android 4.0+ and will also utilise Broadcom’s BCM43362 WLAN chip for WiFi connectivity.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies