Payments network China UnionPay has officially launched CUP Wallet, an NFC-based mobile wallet platform which eight Chinese banks have committed to supporting. The new service will support a range of offers linked to credit card spending, China UnionPay says.
- Smartphone users rate security most important app attribute, survey finds
- Apple unveils new MacBook Pro with Touch ID integration for Apple Pay payments
- Nine out of 10 commercial banks exploring blockchain for payments, survey finds
- PBoC reports on China mobile payments market
- Blockchain NFC start-up focuses on expansion after $10m funding