Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”