Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments
- Google ‘to release Android Pay API in May’
- Chase discusses Apple Pay and its own mobile wallet plans
- Neiman Marcus rolls out QR payments
- MasterCard reports on HCE payments tests in 15 countries