Motorola has launched three Android 4.2 smartphones, all with NFC. The compact Motorola Droid Mini, super-thin Droid Ultra and 48-hour battery equipped Droid Maxx will be available in the US from Verizon from 20 August at US$99, $199 and $299 with a two year contract.
- Corporate drivers to get mobile payments at the pump
- Boon launches in the UK and adds Apple Pay support
- NFC Forum moves closer to interoperable NFC ticketing
- Mobile-only bank goes live in the UK
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution