Italian mobile network operator Wind has teamed up with banking group BNL BNP Paribas, payments processor SIA and MasterCard to test NFC payments. The YouPass BNL service lets customers use a Samsung NFC phone to charge payments to a BNL Classic credit card stored on a Gemalto NFC SIM.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone