Italian mobile network operator Wind has teamed up with banking group BNL BNP Paribas, payments processor SIA and MasterCard to test NFC payments. The YouPass BNL service lets customers use a Samsung NFC phone to charge payments to a BNL Classic credit card stored on a Gemalto NFC SIM.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries