“Our offer program was successful in driving incremental foot traffic, increasing the frequency of consumer store visits and introducing Jamba Juice to first-time customers,” says James White, CEO of Jamba Juice, as Isis prepares to introduce NFC payments across the US later this year. “We are now making plans to expand nationally with Isis so that all our franchisees can enjoy the benefits we have seen in our pilot markets.”
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition