The Hôtel de Ville in Paris, the largest municipal building in Europe and home to the French capital’s city council, has introduced NFC and QR-enabled signage developed by Connecthings. Tapping or scanning a sign enables visitors to download an app they can use to get step by step directions to individual offices and other locations within the building.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses