The Hôtel de Ville in Paris, the largest municipal building in Europe and home to the French capital’s city council, has introduced NFC and QR-enabled signage developed by Connecthings. Tapping or scanning a sign enables visitors to download an app they can use to get step by step directions to individual offices and other locations within the building.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches