Korean electronics manufacturer LG has unveiled the LG Lightwave Dios oven, its latest appliance to incorporate NFC. With an accompanying smartphone app busy home chefs can pick recipes and then set the required temperature and timings for cooking by tapping their handset to the oven.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app