Korean electronics manufacturer LG has unveiled the LG Lightwave Dios oven, its latest appliance to incorporate NFC. With an accompanying smartphone app busy home chefs can pick recipes and then set the required temperature and timings for cooking by tapping their handset to the oven.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics