Korean electronics manufacturer LG has unveiled the LG Lightwave Dios oven, its latest appliance to incorporate NFC. With an accompanying smartphone app busy home chefs can pick recipes and then set the required temperature and timings for cooking by tapping their handset to the oven.
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx