Korean electronics manufacturer LG has unveiled the LG Lightwave Dios oven, its latest appliance to incorporate NFC. With an accompanying smartphone app busy home chefs can pick recipes and then set the required temperature and timings for cooking by tapping their handset to the oven.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards