Shares in NFC specialist Proxama are now trading on London’s AIM stock market under the ticker symbol “PROX”. “With the market for mobile commerce and particularly mobile contactless payments and engagement ever increasing, we know that the time is right to list on AIM,” says CEO Neil Garner.
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics