Shares in NFC specialist Proxama are now trading on London’s AIM stock market under the ticker symbol “PROX”. “With the market for mobile commerce and particularly mobile contactless payments and engagement ever increasing, we know that the time is right to list on AIM,” says CEO Neil Garner.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments