A launch date of 2 September 2013 has been set for the NFC payments pilot to be run by three major banks — ABN Amro, ING and Rabobank — and mobile network operator KPN in the Dutch city of Leiden. Full project details are to be announced on 29 August.
- Corporate drivers to get mobile payments at the pump
- Boon launches in the UK and adds Apple Pay support
- NFC Forum moves closer to interoperable NFC ticketing
- Mobile-only bank goes live in the UK
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution