A launch date of 2 September 2013 has been set for the NFC payments pilot to be run by three major banks — ABN Amro, ING and Rabobank — and mobile network operator KPN in the Dutch city of Leiden. Full project details are to be announced on 29 August.
- Swatch partners with Visa to roll out NFC payment watch in US and Switzerland
- Diners Club launches mobile payments in Ecuador
- BBVA Bancomer deploys time-based dynamic CCV/CVC in mobile wallet
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?