Fans of hit US show Under The Dome were offered NFC cards by TV network CBS at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Handed out before an exclusive screening and panel discussion, the cards allowed visitors to access preview video footage by tapping the card to an NFC device.
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE