Fans of hit US show Under The Dome were offered NFC cards by TV network CBS at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con. Handed out before an exclusive screening and panel discussion, the cards allowed visitors to access preview video footage by tapping the card to an NFC device.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows