Dutch Imax theatre Omniversum is using NFC posters to tell visitors about upcoming screenings by linking them to its Facebook page. Startup NFCSupport is providing the cinema with smart posters that include a printed QR code and embedded tag which movie-goers can tap for further information.
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015