Dutch Imax theatre Omniversum is using NFC posters to tell visitors about upcoming screenings by linking them to its Facebook page. Startup NFCSupport is providing the cinema with smart posters that include a printed QR code and embedded tag which movie-goers can tap for further information.
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone
- IBM partners with Monitise
- GSMA publishes NFC coupon and loyalty technical proposal