UL Transaction Security has revealed that its advisory services (PDF) team has been assisting the partners behind the Dutch NFC payments pilot in the city of Leiden over the past year. UL has helped with strategic advice, test services and project management as well as carrying out detailed low-level performance enhancements, the company says.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe