UL Transaction Security has revealed that its advisory services (PDF) team has been assisting the partners behind the Dutch NFC payments pilot in the city of Leiden over the past year. UL has helped with strategic advice, test services and project management as well as carrying out detailed low-level performance enhancements, the company says.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches