An LG smartphone which commentators suspect could be the next Google Nexus handset has been spotted passing through FCC approval, reports Engadget. The device looks set to offer NFC, Qi wireless charging, 4G LTE and clues in the documentation point to it running “KitKat”, the next version of Android.
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics