An LG smartphone which commentators suspect could be the next Google Nexus handset has been spotted passing through FCC approval, reports Engadget. The device looks set to offer NFC, Qi wireless charging, 4G LTE and clues in the documentation point to it running “KitKat”, the next version of Android.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport