An LG smartphone which commentators suspect could be the next Google Nexus handset has been spotted passing through FCC approval, reports Engadget. The device looks set to offer NFC, Qi wireless charging, 4G LTE and clues in the documentation point to it running “KitKat”, the next version of Android.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses