The latest version of Lenovo’s flexible ThinkPad Yoga Windows 8 ultrabook will include NFC. The 12.5-inch device is designed for business users, can be transformed from a laptop into a tablet by simply folding the screen back, and will launch in November starting at US$949.
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria
- Swipp contactless payment opens up to 30,000 Danish merchants through Verifone deal
- United Overseas Bank offers HCE mobile payments in Singapore
- Smartwatches to play key role in mobile banking