The latest version of Lenovo’s flexible ThinkPad Yoga Windows 8 ultrabook will include NFC. The 12.5-inch device is designed for business users, can be transformed from a laptop into a tablet by simply folding the screen back, and will launch in November starting at US$949.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services