The latest version of Lenovo’s flexible ThinkPad Yoga Windows 8 ultrabook will include NFC. The 12.5-inch device is designed for business users, can be transformed from a laptop into a tablet by simply folding the screen back, and will launch in November starting at US$949.
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey