The latest version of Lenovo’s flexible ThinkPad Yoga Windows 8 ultrabook will include NFC. The 12.5-inch device is designed for business users, can be transformed from a laptop into a tablet by simply folding the screen back, and will launch in November starting at US$949.
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand