US-based Wright Global Graphics has added an NFC option to its RetaiLive range, enabling marketers to include NFC tags in retail displays, product labels and point-of-purchase materials produced by the printer. “Reaction to RetaiLive has been overwhelmingly positive,” says company chairman Don Wright.
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month
- Broadcom offers IoT developer kit
- Visa licenses transactional ad platform
- Alipay partners with Huawei to add biometric security to mobile payments
- Visa adds Checkout partners