Clear Channel has added NFC and QR code functionality to 250 advertising panels in the Dutch cities of Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Maastricht. The panels are located "in and around crowded shopping areas, railway stations and car parks," the out-of-home media owner says.
- Join us next week for a free webinar on NFC toys and games
- Fashion retailer uses NFC to engage party-goers
- NFC Haloband seeks funding
- Flextown enables digital sharing through NFC business cards
- Merchant360 offers plug-in that lets retailers deliver coupons to any NFC phone