Clear Channel has added NFC and QR code functionality to 250 advertising panels in the Dutch cities of Amsterdam, Eindhoven, The Hague, Rotterdam and Maastricht. The panels are located “in and around crowded shopping areas, railway stations and car parks,” the out-of-home media owner says.
- AMS chips will allow cars to be unlocked and started with NFC phones
- Carrefour uses LED lighting to send offers to shoppers in stores
- Apple Store purchases get two-step authentication
- Mobile payment market worth $2.8tn by 2020
- India’s ICICI Bank launches voice recognition service