Asus has announced the M70 desktop PC with integrated NFC capabilities, “for convenient wire-free pairing of desktop PCs with Android smart devices”. Users can log into Windows and launch applications via NFC, Asus says. Photos and other content stored on mobile devices can also be backed up to the PC with a tap.
- Polish bank gets HCE mobile payments through First Data and Bell ID
- Gemalto analyses success of SK Telecom’s NFC service
- Analyst predicts exceptional growth for Apple Pay due to secure element approach
- Apple Pay adds Visa, MasterCard and five major banks in Singapore
- Wells Fargo to add NFC-based mobile payments to banking app