Asus has announced the M70 desktop PC with integrated NFC capabilities, “for convenient wire-free pairing of desktop PCs with Android smart devices”. Users can log into Windows and launch applications via NFC, Asus says. Photos and other content stored on mobile devices can also be backed up to the PC with a tap.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses