Wireless communications specialist Sistelnetworks has demonstrated how its vWand NFC stylus could be used to help sufferers of Alzheimer’s disease. The project, which has been tested at MBDS facilities at the University of Nice, enables patients to use the vWand to revisit personal memories triggered by NFC tags and see them on their preferred screen. A pilot is planned at a retirement home in Grasse.
- NFC Ring circles the globe
- JPMorgan Chase to support Android Pay
- Apple Pay bank list grows
- Samsung Pay hits 100m transactions in first year
- Transport for NSW seeks bright ideas