Wireless communications specialist Sistelnetworks has demonstrated how its vWand NFC stylus could be used to help sufferers of Alzheimer’s disease. The project, which has been tested at MBDS facilities at the University of Nice, enables patients to use the vWand to revisit personal memories triggered by NFC tags and see them on their preferred screen. A pilot is planned at a retirement home in Grasse.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches