Wireless communications specialist Sistelnetworks has demonstrated how its vWand NFC stylus could be used to help sufferers of Alzheimer’s disease. The project, which has been tested at MBDS facilities at the University of Nice, enables patients to use the vWand to revisit personal memories triggered by NFC tags and see them on their preferred screen. A pilot is planned at a retirement home in Grasse.
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month
- Broadcom offers IoT developer kit
- Visa licenses transactional ad platform
- Alipay partners with Huawei to add biometric security to mobile payments
- Visa adds Checkout partners