Wireless communications specialist Sistelnetworks has demonstrated how its vWand NFC stylus could be used to help sufferers of Alzheimer’s disease. The project, which has been tested at MBDS facilities at the University of Nice, enables patients to use the vWand to revisit personal memories triggered by NFC tags and see them on their preferred screen. A pilot is planned at a retirement home in Grasse.
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’
- Android to get fingerprint authentication
- Nearly half of iPhone 6 owners successfully using Apple Pay
- Clear2Pay gets Visa confirmation as CVES provider