Sri Lankan mobile network operator Dialog has expanded its contactless fuel payment card service to include NFC stickers that can be affixed to phones, wallets and keyrings, Lanka Business Today reports. “This is the next phase in the development of NFC technology and will pave the way to offer a wider range of services to Sri Lankan consumers”, says Fariq Cader, Dialog Axiata’s senior general manager for mobile money and payments.
- Bell ID makes case for banks to become TSPs
- Saracens fans get contactless payment wristbands
- Apple Pay now live at more than 240 banks
- Nearly half of payment cards shipped in 2014 were contactless
- Barclaycard’s bPay band set for relaunch