Sri Lankan mobile network operator Dialog has expanded its contactless fuel payment card service to include NFC stickers that can be affixed to phones, wallets and keyrings, Lanka Business Today reports. "This is the next phase in the development of NFC technology and will pave the way to offer a wider range of services to Sri Lankan consumers", says Fariq Cader, Dialog Axiata's senior general manager for mobile money and payments.
- Tim Hortons launches NFC payments service using Host Card Emulation
- NFC in Toys and Games webinar: See it now on NFC World
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC