Sri Lankan mobile network operator Dialog has expanded its contactless fuel payment card service to include NFC stickers that can be affixed to phones, wallets and keyrings, Lanka Business Today reports. “This is the next phase in the development of NFC technology and will pave the way to offer a wider range of services to Sri Lankan consumers”, says Fariq Cader, Dialog Axiata’s senior general manager for mobile money and payments.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe