PC-maker Dell has unveiled the Venue 11 Pro, a 10.8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet with NFC and Bluetooth 4.0. The US$499 device will ship in November with a variety of combinations of processor and memory available. Both 8MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras are included along with mini-HDMI and USB 3.0 ports. An optional docking keyboard accessory will also be available.
- Join NFC World and Gemalto to learn how to develop a successful mobile payments roadmap
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app