PC-maker Dell has unveiled the Venue 11 Pro, a 10.8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet with NFC and Bluetooth 4.0. The US$499 device will ship in November with a variety of combinations of processor and memory available. Both 8MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras are included along with mini-HDMI and USB 3.0 ports. An optional docking keyboard accessory will also be available.
- Colombia festival visitors first to use Plazez mobile payments service
- MasterCard token platform close to Australia launch
- Burger King adds MasterPass to US app
- HSBC and First Direct go live with Apple Pay in UK
- HKT launches NFC mobile payments service in Hong Kong