PC-maker Dell has unveiled the Venue 11 Pro, a 10.8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet with NFC and Bluetooth 4.0. The US$499 device will ship in November with a variety of combinations of processor and memory available. Both 8MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras are included along with mini-HDMI and USB 3.0 ports. An optional docking keyboard accessory will also be available.
- Fingerprint sensor market to grow at 17% CAGR
- McDonald’s to pilot mobile order and pay in China
- Lloyds Bank authenticates customers with contactless ‘tap to bank’ service
- Europeans make more than 1bn Visa contactless transactions in 12 months
- Apple Pay UK launch set for July 14?