PC-maker Dell has unveiled the Venue 11 Pro, a 10.8-inch Windows 8.1 tablet with NFC and Bluetooth 4.0. The US$499 device will ship in November with a variety of combinations of processor and memory available. Both 8MP rear and 2MP front-facing cameras are included along with mini-HDMI and USB 3.0 ports. An optional docking keyboard accessory will also be available.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR