Finnish telco DNA has launched Täpäkkä Credit, a service that allows its customers to use NFC stickers to make payments at MasterCard PayPass contactless terminals. Transactions up to €25 can be made without a PIN. Banking group OP-Pohjola will handle customer service.
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet