Finnish telco DNA has launched Täpäkkä Credit, a service that allows its customers to use NFC stickers to make payments at MasterCard PayPass contactless terminals. Transactions up to €25 can be made without a PIN. Banking group OP-Pohjola will handle customer service.
- Melbourne Cricket Club equips roving snack vendors with Bluetooth beacons
- Downtown uses Bluetooth beacons to deliver orders to customers’ tables
- JD Sports adds BLE beacons
- BBVA reports 250,000 mobile wallet users
- Vodafone to launch NFC payments in the UK this month