Students and staff at Queen Mary, University of London can now find out more about the university’s research and activities through NFC posters placed at the institution’s Mile End campus. NFC marketing provider Tamoco‘s tag management platform is being used to manage and update the content delivered via the posters. Additional campuses are due to be added in the coming weeks.
- Aramark and Tapingo take mobile payments to 25 US universities
- Chevron to offer NFC mobile payments at the pump
- Vein recognition market to grow 27% a year
- Moo launches range of NFC business cards
- DART to implement NFC fare payment system