Students and staff at Queen Mary, University of London can now find out more about the university’s research and activities through NFC posters placed at the institution’s Mile End campus. NFC marketing provider Tamoco‘s tag management platform is being used to manage and update the content delivered via the posters. Additional campuses are due to be added in the coming weeks.
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows
- Mastercard to roll out biometric ID service in North America
- PayPal to be payment option in Messenger app
- App users positive on mobile payments