Students and staff at Queen Mary, University of London can now find out more about the university’s research and activities through NFC posters placed at the institution’s Mile End campus. NFC marketing provider Tamoco‘s tag management platform is being used to manage and update the content delivered via the posters. Additional campuses are due to be added in the coming weeks.
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits
- Smart Ticketing Alliance and GlobalPlatform sign MOU
- 42% of US iPhone 6 owners use Apple Pay in May and June
- Jobseekers offered head start on new vacancies with a tap of NFC phone