Students and staff at Queen Mary, University of London can now find out more about the university's research and activities through NFC posters placed at the institution's Mile End campus. NFC marketing provider Tamoco's tag management platform is being used to manage and update the content delivered via the posters. Additional campuses are due to be added in the coming weeks.
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR
- Alior Bank offers NFC in Poland