Mobile payments startup Gust Pay provided NFC wristbands to festival-goers at last weekend’s Rocking The Daisies music and lifestyle festival in South Africa. Attendees were able to use the wristbands for cashless payments across the festival site near Cape Town, and the company’s Event Intelligence service was used to provide analytic data.
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition