Mobile payments startup Gust Pay provided NFC wristbands to festival-goers at last weekend’s Rocking The Daisies music and lifestyle festival in South Africa. Attendees were able to use the wristbands for cashless payments across the festival site near Cape Town, and the company’s Event Intelligence service was used to provide analytic data.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches