Students and staff at the University of Michigan can now access timetables specific to individual bus stops on the campus, using smart signs containing NFC tags and QR codes that also make it easy for students to contact transit services.
- Samsung adds biometrics to mobile transactions
- Kohl’s to allow checkouts from mobile app
- Glacéau Smartwater sends tips to Londoners using BLE beacons
- Contactless POS transactions nearing $500bn
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport