Students and staff at the University of Michigan can now access timetables specific to individual bus stops on the campus, using smart signs containing NFC tags and QR codes that also make it easy for students to contact transit services.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK