ATM maker Diebold is adding the option to upgrade its Opteva terminals to enable them to interact with contactless cards and NFC devices. The solution will speed up the cash withdrawal process and reduce the risk of card theft and fraud, Diebold says.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches