Skoubee, a Swiss electronic pet ID provider, is offering its Skoubee Medal range of ID tags with NFC and QR codes. On reading a Skoubee Medal consumers are able to see the pet’s personal profile, including their microchip number and owner’s contact information, on Skoubee’s website. Available in two colours for €48, the Skoubee Medal also includes an 8-digit code that can be entered on the website by those without a smartphone.
- US Bank to donate $50,000 to charity through Apple Pay
- Beacons to drive $7.5bn in holiday season spending
- Seqr to add P2P transfers to mobile wallet
- Orange France reveals mobile retailing lessons
- Mahindra Comviva explains hybrid HCE