Skoubee, a Swiss electronic pet ID provider, is offering its Skoubee Medal range of ID tags with NFC and QR codes. On reading a Skoubee Medal consumers are able to see the pet’s personal profile, including their microchip number and owner’s contact information, on Skoubee’s website. Available in two colours for €48, the Skoubee Medal also includes an 8-digit code that can be entered on the website by those without a smartphone.
- Cartamundi to develop flexible NFC tags
- 30% of US shoppers to use mobile payments this holiday season
- Drop offers beacon-based payments
- Square eyes global expansion
- Saatchi & Saatchi designs beacon loyalty rewards for Japan’s TenTen Technologies