Skoubee, a Swiss electronic pet ID provider, is offering its Skoubee Medal range of ID tags with NFC and QR codes. On reading a Skoubee Medal consumers are able to see the pet’s personal profile, including their microchip number and owner’s contact information, on Skoubee’s website. Available in two colours for €48, the Skoubee Medal also includes an 8-digit code that can be entered on the website by those without a smartphone.
- 226bn transactions to be secured with biometrics by 2020
- House of Fraser adds AR to mobile app
- Fingerprint sensor shipments to reach 1bn units by 2020
- Miami Heat fans get mobile payments and ticketing
- Pinterest expands availability of Buyable Pins