German messenger bag maker Bagjack is using an NFC-based anti-counterfeiting solution developed by Serfides to authenticate the products it sells in Japan. The solution enables a validation code stored on a product’s NFC tag to be read and matched to its counterpart on a back-end database, confirming the authenticity of the bag.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria