Korea’s SK C&C has shipped its six millionth NFC SIM card and is now to make the product available in the US. “Since 2011, SK C&C has been shipping NFC SIMs customized to carrier requirements” says SK C&C USA’s Jean-Louis Carrara.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards