Chinese smartphone maker Hike Mobile has released two NFC smartphones, the X1 and the X1D. Both devices run the company’s custom version of Android 4.2, cost CNY1,999 (US$328) and feature a 5-inch full HD display with 13 megapixel rear camera, a 1.5GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The X1D also offers dual SIM support.
- NTT Docomo rolls out Fido biometrics platform in Japan
- Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag platform with mobile payments app
- Audi Q7 includes NFC tablet
- Danske Bank pilots Zwipe biometric cards
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World