Smartphone manufacturer ZTE has announced a durable Android NFC handset designed for use in “challenging environments” such as security, transportation, factories and logistics. The IP67-rated ZTE Gota GH800 runs Android 4.1, has a 4-inch touchscreen and offers 4G LTE connectivity along with a range of features suited to use in the field.
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015