Smartphone manufacturer ZTE has announced a durable Android NFC handset designed for use in “challenging environments” such as security, transportation, factories and logistics. The IP67-rated ZTE Gota GH800 runs Android 4.1, has a 4-inch touchscreen and offers 4G LTE connectivity along with a range of features suited to use in the field.
- Over 20m NFC devices now in use in Japan
- Bionym begins shipping wristband
- Amex commits $10m to EMV upgrades
- Twitter preps for Buy button launch
- Starbucks to offer mobile ordering and payments across US in 2015