NFC capabilities are to be added to indoor and outdoor digital signage at Adelaide Airport’s domestic and international terminals. The move is part of an A$2.2m contract signed by the Australian airport with out-of-home media specialist Ooh! Media and work is due to be completed by the end of 2013.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards