Software developer Everdreamsoft is seeking US$75,000 in crowdfunding to produce physical versions of its Moonga online trading cards, enabling gamers to continue earning online points offline. Moonga “connected cards” will contain an NFC tag that can be used to store the history of a card, encourage local interactions with other gamers by offering team benefits and allow players to track their games by tapping a card to their smartphones. The Kickstarter funding drive closes on 22 November.
- Discover joins effort to speed up EMV checkout
- Amex bot notifies purchases through Facebook Messenger
- Walmart Pay arrives in 15 more states
- ABN Amro takes payments to WhatsApp
- EMV claims more than a third of global card-present payments