British Airways has begun testing a reusable digital luggage tag that contains an e-ink display and can be updated via NFC with new flight information each time a passenger travels. Nokia Lumia handsets are being used by Microsoft employees during the one month trial at Heathrow Terminal 5. All smartphones will be supported when the service goes live, BA says.
- FitPay closes $3.1m round led by G&D
- Samsung looks into vein authentication
- APCA explores security code for digital wallets in Australia
- Apple Pay available in more than 2m US retail locations
- Apple begins selling Square contactless reader