Advanced Card Systems has received NFC Forum certification for its ACR1252U USB NFC reader. “It is another ACS milestone and a proof of our R&D efforts devoted to NFC technology,” says the company’s Gilbert Leung. Engineering samples will be available at the end of 2013.
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria