Advanced Card Systems has received NFC Forum certification for its ACR1252U USB NFC reader. “It is another ACS milestone and a proof of our R&D efforts devoted to NFC technology,” says the company’s Gilbert Leung. Engineering samples will be available at the end of 2013.
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices
- Taiwanese banks to use Wave NFC dongle
- Android devices get multifactor biometrics
- Ringly raises US$5.1m for light-up rings
- Cancer Research brings contactless donations to shop windows