Canadian Bank CIBC has extended availability of its NFC payments service to BlackBerry Q10 owners. The service was first rolled out in November 2012 and expanded to include support for BlackBerry 10 phones in October 2013. Consumers must also have a Suretap NFC SIM from telco Rogers Communications to make NFC payments.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper