Canadian Bank CIBC has extended availability of its NFC payments service to BlackBerry Q10 owners. The service was first rolled out in November 2012 and expanded to include support for BlackBerry 10 phones in October 2013. Consumers must also have a Suretap NFC SIM from telco Rogers Communications to make NFC payments.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users