NFC device maker Famoco has raised a US$1million finance round from two venture capital funds. "After two years of research and development of the business in Asia, this new investment will help Famoco to continue opening new markets in EMEA," says CEO and co-founder Lionel Baraban. In October the company launched its FX 100, a lockable NFC device aimed at business use.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more