Product packaging manufacturer Avery Dennison has added DirectLink, an NFC-enabled packaging solution, to its range of products. Avery Dennison will provide a content management service to its clients as part of the offering, allowing them to offer consumers "immediate access to user friendly content such as a survey, recipe ideas, coupon, video tutorial or a user manual."
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR