Product packaging manufacturer Avery Dennison has added DirectLink, an NFC-enabled packaging solution, to its range of products. Avery Dennison will provide a content management service to its clients as part of the offering, allowing them to offer consumers “immediate access to user friendly content such as a survey, recipe ideas, coupon, video tutorial or a user manual.”
- One billion people make use of mobile banking
- LG to launch mobile payments service?
- Ultracash launches sound-based mobile payment service in Bangalore
- Calgary to get mobile ticketing app?
- Gemalto tackles card-not-present fraud with dynamic CVV codes