Product packaging manufacturer Avery Dennison has added DirectLink, an NFC-enabled packaging solution, to its range of products. Avery Dennison will provide a content management service to its clients as part of the offering, allowing them to offer consumers “immediate access to user friendly content such as a survey, recipe ideas, coupon, video tutorial or a user manual.”
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade?
- “Highly interested” Canadians ready for mobile payments
- Ant Financial valued at US$45bn
- ING adds biometrics to mobile banking app payments
- 38% of Americans back biometrics