Testing specialist Fime has been accredited by Visa to validate implementation of the Visa Mobile Payment Application on secure elements. VMPA is the applet stored in the secure element that enables an NFC phone to act as a Visa payments device and Fime is now be able to validate it works correctly on all types of secure elements including microSD, SIM and embedded formats.
- Starbucks Canada to add Mobile Order & Pay
- Scotiabank expands availability of NFC mobile wallet service
- Microsoft adds Windows Hello to new devices
- Verizon agrees to support Samsung Pay
- JCB to pilot palm vein payments in Japan