The NFC Forum and the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), the trade association responsible for overseeing the Bluetooth specification and brand, have signed an agreement that will see the two organisations work more closely to enhance interoperability between the two technologies via a formal liaison relationship. The two groups have previously collaborated on a developers’ guide to initiating Bluetooth pairing with NFC.
- Apple Pay transactions up 500% year on year, CEO reports
- EMVCo adds biometrics to 3-D Secure
- Samsung Pay boss reveals plans for ‘more aggressive expansion’
- UK supermarket chain trials NFC digital receipts
- Bank of America adds AI to mobile app