The NFC Forum and the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), the trade association responsible for overseeing the Bluetooth specification and brand, have signed an agreement that will see the two organisations work more closely to enhance interoperability between the two technologies via a formal liaison relationship. The two groups have previously collaborated on a developers’ guide to initiating Bluetooth pairing with NFC.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics